Matrix Single Hook
The Matrix Single Hook has several key benefits:
• It can be installed in three different ways: screwed to a stud, fixed to a flat wall surface or attached to a an Easy Installation Hang Rail.
• The Single Hook is rubber coated for protection of the stored items, as well as, the hook itself.
• It has a universal design to allow it to be used for several different items so that as your needs change over time, you can continue to reuse this universal accessory.
• The Single Hook is built using heavy-duty steel and automotive grade plastics to allow it to hold up to 25 lbs.
• It 's equipped with an anti-skid rubber bumper for secure placement of the accessory on an Easy Installation Hang Rail.
• It also utilizes a patent pending safety lock to keep the accessory locked onto the hang rail for safe loading and unloading of the accessory.
• Common uses include storing garden tools, hand tools, brushes, cords, leashes, sporting equipment and more.